The Baader Hyperion Zoom Barlow quickly attaches to any Hyperion 8-24mmm Clickstop zoom eyepiece, instantly converting it into a 3.5-10.5mm Zoom. The matched optical design results in a virtually transparent 2.25X multiplication, without any optical compromises, essentially giving a 7X zoom range with outstanding optical performance throughout the 3.5-24mm range.
Highlights of the Hyperion Zoom Barlow Lens
- Optically Matched for perfect optical performance with the Hyperion 8-24mm Clickstop Zoom.
- Anastigmatic Flatfield Design.
- Air-spaced triplet lens.
- Baader Phantom Group Coatings on all air-glass surfaces
- Fully internally baffled and blackened to eliminate stray light reflections
- Enables dual 2"/1¼" Barrel Configuration with all Baader Hyperion Clickstop Zooms (MkI - MkIII)
- Threaded for standard 1¼" filters.
- Modular Design.
Outstanding as a general purpose Visual Barlow and Flatfield Projection Optic
- Includes all adapters needed to couple to any 1¼" filter thread. Enables attachment to practically any 1¼"Eyepiece for use as a classic APO barlow.
- Includes T-adapter to couple to any T-threaded component, camera, extension tubes, diagonal, etc.
The Hyperion Zoom Barlow makes a superb variable magnification Barlow!
(shown directly attached to 1¼" eyepiece filter threads with included adapter,
or T-2 prism diagonal via the included T-2 threaded adapter)