Our sealed and certified switching power supply unit is the perfect match for our Pegasus Astro Products. It can provide 12V and up to 10Amps. (120W of total power). Low ripple and noise ensures that you will provide the required and correct “electric juice” to your precious equipment. Comes together with a power cord (1.8m) for your country type.
Please notice there are three (3) types of DC Cords (Choose wisely!)
- 2.1mm (for Pocket Powerbox and any other Pegasus Products)
- 2.5mm (for Ultimate Powerbox / DewMaster)
- XT60 (for Ultimate Powerbox v2)
- Over current/ Short protection: The power supply will self-protect any output to ground & auto recovery when abnormal circuit faults remove. An output short circuit is defined as any output impedance less than 0.1 ohms.
- Over Voltage: The power supply will be auto recovered when faults remove
- Input protection: F1:6.3A 250V Fuse The power supply shall be protected against power line surges and any abnormal condition
- No Load protection The power supply is provided with no load operation to prevent the power supply and system from damage.
- Protection class I, (ITU-T K.21 Surge 6KV on request)
Available Country Power Cords
- Great Britain
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Loading: 0-10 Amps
- Max. Power : 120 Watt
- Input Voltage Range: 90-264V, Connector Size: 5.5 * 2.1mm or 5.5 * 2.5mm
- Frequency: (47-63)Hz
- Cord Length: 150cm / 5 feet
- Regulated Output With Low Ripple Noise
- Sealed / Protected Enclosure (humidity / dust cannot enter)
- Safety Agency Requirements and EMI/EMS Certified
- Efficiency level (ErP) : VI
- CE and FCC certificate acquired
- Dimensions: 169 x 61 x 39 [mm]